Mother's Day is right around the corner, so here’s a roundup of gift ideas for every mom!
Any expecting mom will surely appreciate some support!
1. The Maternity Starter Kit is perfect for the first & second trimester: it includes the innovative Support Tank Top as well as the breathable Maternity Lift & Support Band which help moms-to-be relieve back and hip pain while offering a high level of comfort.
2. Already entering the third trimester? Our Under Belly Support Belt gives extra support to the spine by lifting the abdomen at the front.
3. When it’s time to pack the hospital bag, soft, moisture-wicking and well-fitting maternity & nursing bras are a must-have!
Life as a New Mom can be pretty overwhelming.
1. Gift her (or yourself!) with our Nursing Essential Set to help make this new phase easier. It includes a discreet, lightweight nursing cover that doubles up as a stylish scarf and our Easyfit Sleep Nursing Bra offering a pull-aside nursing access for effortless night-time feeding.
2. Make her feel beautiful and comfy in this gorgeous Lace Bamboo Robe, beautifully made with super soft bamboo fabric with a sexy lace trim, designed to make her feel her best.
Whether she is taking yoga classes or hitting the gym, ensure she keeps cool with a hard-working, moisture-wicking, stretchy fabric.
Our Active Top and Over Belly Pants Set is perfect for both pregnancy and postnatal use. The Active Capri Pants is crafted from eco-friendly fabric and comes with a supportive over belly panel that can be rolled down post-pregnancy. The Active Top features a built-in bra support and a stylish cross back design.
Buy any 3 items and get the 4th item in your shopping cart for FREE! The discount will be automatically applied at checkout. This offer ends on 12 May 2019 @11:55pm (HKT).
We provide support where it's needed!
Not sure which belly support band to wear for each trimester? We offer a range of belly support wear designed to relieve back and hip pain as your bump grows.
How time flies! Our founder Reika is already past her 24th week and baby is the size of a cantaloupe.
We asked her to give us a roundup of her favourite maternity clothes to wear during the second trimester
Celebrate Chinese New Year in style - no matter if you are in a cold or warm climate!
Here's a roundup of our favourite maternity and nursing-friendly dresses to show off your growing bump or for breastfeeding your bub during the festivities