We are a young team of entrepreneur minded high-caliber individuals. Our passion for excellence from services to products, team work and new innovative ideas are the driving force behind Mayarya. Everyone’s opinions count in our company and we are looking for individuals who can inspire and create more value to our customers.
Currently, we are looking for…
FULL-TIME SALES ASSOCIATES (Tsim Sha Tsui, Sheung Wan)
- Delivers the MAYARYA concept and champions the diverse brands we carry
- Delivers the brands through excellent visual impact by ensuring the store is merchandised to the highest standard
- Has a “Customer First” mentality and drives customer loyalty
- Assist the daily store operations
- With at least 2 years’ solid experience in apparel retail or hospitality industry
- Enthusiasm and passion for fashion/retail industry
- Proficient in computer skills
- Good communication skills, hardworking and willing to learn
- Good Command of spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin or other languages a plus)
- Update online shop with new arrivals, new promotions and assist in following-up on online sales
- Photoshop skills
- Assist in designing marketing materials
- Assist in events from brainstorming ideas to the actual event
- Some administrative duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- University or Polytechnic graduate, preferably in Public Relations, Marketing, Comminication, Fashion Design or related discipline
- Good understanding and passion in Fashion
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Willingness to learn and hardworking
- Identify creative marketing opportunities to drive traffic and revenue at online and physical stores.
- Own and manage “mayarya.com
” business and be the webmaster with the ability to work efficiently with the CMS
- Develop unique editorial content & communicate with our web agency to proactively grow our e-commerce channel
- Digital marketing experience essential.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns, in English and Chinese, to cultivate a genuine fanbase. Platforms include Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Google+.
- Develop relationships with key influencers in the digital space including online editors and bloggers.
- Create and manage brand marketing assets to utilise at across all online marketing channels including Mayarya.com
- Manage eDM and develop new consumer loyalty programs.
- Genuine interest in fashion, ecommerce and maternity business
- A confident and pro-active individual who is passionate about the business and digital.
- Digital and social media expertise - experience in developing campaigns to optimize customer acquisition in APAC region an advantage.
- Graphic skills using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- SEO and SEM experience an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Chinese language and writing skills an advantage.
DESIGNER - MATERNITY WEAR
Mayarya is looking for a Designer who will be responsible for helping the Chief Creative Officer to envision, conceive and design new collections of women’s ready-to-wear with maternity and nursing functionality. The collection will be sold online on Mayarya.com, TMall in China and Mayarya stores. Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Identify the latest trends in women’s wear and apply them to maternity and nursing wear.
- Manage the sample-making process with factories. - Sourcing and selecting fabrics and trims.
- Assist in sourcing vendors who can supply quality material at a competitive rate.
- Using illustrator you will produce designs for the ready-to-wear collection.
- Work closely with merchandiser and factories to ensure that the collection is produced according to the design.
- Create and execute seasonal collection plans.
- Provide technical fitting comments, size specs and grading rules.
- Liaise with factories accordingly to improve garment fittings.
- Support Chief Creative officer in achieving sales and profit targets.
- Liaising with e-commerce team and shop staff to ensure product/collection supply meets demand.
- Experience designing and product development with denim and lingerie categories is an advantage.
- Designer will be compensated on the sales of the brand she creates in addition to the base salary.
Remuneration for all the jobs and internships are considered according to their experiences and skills.
Please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org